There’s going to be a patch coming out next week (probably) that will nerf the NV4. It couldn’t come soon enough for me. That and that epic ERAD hack that turns it into a laser beam. That’s another post.
Anyway, here’s the details of the patch:
General Fixes – NOT CURRENTLY LIVE
• Various map fixes
• On occasion, players who have the R-VN, Axe, or UDM in a loadout would no longer have access to the weapons if a host migration occurs. This has been fixed.
• Added the R-VN, UDM, and Axe in Epic Gun Game
• Fix for an issue where Season Pass holders on Xbox One were not able to download Sabotage DLC from in-game
• Fix for the Epic UDM doing too much damage in TTDM. This now matches the same damage rules as sniper rifles in TTDM.
• Fix for some users receiving the ‘weapon_graitonsuper_wm’ error after the last update
• Type-2 (AR mode) – Slight increase to the fire rate and a decrease to ADS recoil
• Volk – Increase to the 3 bullet hit kill range
• Titan – Slightly increase to the fire rate and an increase to the 4 bullet hit kill range
• KBAR – Slightly decrease to the 4 bullet hit kill range
• NV4 – Slightly increase to the ADS recoil
• Widowmaker – Reduced delay between bullets within the burst
• DMR – Slight decrease to the ADS time
• EBR-800 (AR mode) – Increase to the 5 bullet hit kill range
• EBR-800 (Sniper mode) – Reduce ADS sway speed
• Howitzer changes: Explosion radius increased. Explosion damage more consistent.
Damage to scorestreaks increased. VFX updated to better represent the explosion radius. Fixed a bug where the projectile would play an explosion VFX without doing anydamage. Fix a bug where the projectile could still explode after bouncing off a surface
The source can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Infinitewarfare/comments/5wpr4b/updates_and_patch_notes_from_infinity_ward_3/